5:04 PM

Angels and Demons (Fin)

Totally finished the book. I don't know what happened, it was all going so well and then Vittoria found Olivetti's body on the floor, dead, and I was just like "it's done, book's ruined!" I didn't like Olivetti as a character, I found him really annoying and I thought he got in the way of everything. As soon as he was murdered though, everything just sucked. There was no one to get in the way of things. Like Scooby Doo, without them meddling kids there is no story line.

WTF was with the camerlengo and am I the only one who thinks his name sounds like a car? What, he suddenly runs off to get the canister chanting "Upon these stones I shall build the church?" And oh look, there's the canister! Wow, amazing that he suddenly finds it deep under the Vatican RIGHT WHERE HE LEFT IT 23 HOURS AGO!!!!! No one seems to mind though.

I don't know what happened, the book was going so well and at the end, the author took a bunch of cheep shots.

0 comments: