Considering the minister at my church, who is a married man with 6 children, dresses up once a year as a nun and sings a show tune for the congregation, I'd say a Pastor in Joker drag is just another Sunday morning. This seems more like a gimmick to convince people to attend church. Numbers are dwindling, this is one man's way of acting out. And, it will only be effective if word gets out to a major magazine such as, oh I don't know, Entertainment Weekly for example. (which is has)
FYI: If a pastor were to dress up as Robert Langdon, one likely wouldn't notice the difference (unless they peered very closely at the Mickey Mouse wrist watch.)
So we've had to read two articles on basically the same topic: Hollywood and Christianity. What a buffet of blogging
I say: no matter what movies are put out, Hollywood is in business for two reasons: money and scandal. Mostly the money though.
4:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment